For 40 years, The Association for Interdisciplinary Studies has offered scholars and teachers a collegial and nurturing environment at conferences and through our numerous publications and resource rich website.
As a member
- You will be kept informed of significant issues concerning integrative studies.
- You will share in the central scholarly task of identifying the common elements among diverse conceptions of interdisciplinary study and research.
- You will aid the growth and enhance the quality of integrative colleges, schools, programs, and curricula throughout the nation.
- You will receive assistance in resolving problems of interdisciplinary research, program and curricular design, and in setting the highest scholarly standards of excellence for the conduct of interdisciplinary investigation.
- You will meet and exchange ideas with colleagues who have similar interests in interdisciplinary/integrative research and teaching.